“Kids on the Bible”
The statements below are said to have been written by actual students, that they are genuine and NOT retouched or corrected:
– Noah’s wife was called Joan of Ark.
– The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount cyanide to get the ten amendments.
– The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
– The fifth commandment is to humor thy father and mother.
– The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
– The epistles were wives of the apostles.
– The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
– Solomon, one of David’s sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
– Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
– One of the opposums was St Matthew who was also a taximan.