Perks of reaching 60 or being over 70 and heading towards 80! Part 2
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse.
15 . Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
- You can’t remember who sent you this list.
- And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
Most importantly, never, ever, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.