Colonoscopies are important to your health for early detection of possible problems. The early colon cancer is detected the better your survival chances. I got one last month and I urge you to get one if it has been quite a while or not at all.
But still we can find humor in it.
Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during this exam were quite humorous….. A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
- “Take it easy, Doc, you’re boldly going where no man has gone before!”
- “Find Amelia Earhart yet?”
- “Can you hear me NOW?”
- “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”
- “You know, in Arkansas, we’re now legally married.”
- “Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?”
- “You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out…”
- “Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!”
- “If your hand doesn’t fit, you must quit!
- “Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.”
- “You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?”
- “God, Now I know why I am not gay.”
And the best one of all…
- “Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there.”