1. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
2. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
3. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
4. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
5. A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking in to it.
6. A sign on the lawn of a drug rehab center said: “Keep off the Grass.”
7. A backward poet writes in-verse.
8. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
9. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
10. Don’t join dangerous cults, practice safe sects.