As Your share greetings with loved ones today remember that You are loved by God.
• But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved…. (Ephesians 2:4-5)
• For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
• See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. (1 John 3:1)
• I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you. (Jeremiah 31:3)
• In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
(1 John 4:10)
• But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
• For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)
And there are so much more for you in God’s Word, the Bible.