TOURIST QUESTIONS #1
Here are some of the “All-Time Dumbest Questions” asked by Banff Park tourists.
- How do the elk know they’re supposed to cross at the “Elk Crossing” signs?
- At what elevation does an elk become a moose?
- Tourist: “How do you pronounce ‘Elk’?” Park Information Staff: ” ‘Elk.'” Tourist: “Oh.”
- Are the bears with collars tame?
- Is there anywhere I can see the bears pose?
- Is it okay to keep an open bag of bacon on the picnic table, or should I store it in my tent?
- Where can I find Alpine Flamingos?
- I saw an animal on the way to Banff today … Could you tell me what it was?
- Are there birds in Canada?