- Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
“Take two aspirin” and “Keep away from children.”
- You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and be quiet.
- Grandchildren are God’s reward for not killing your children.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like cleaning the driveway before it has stopped snowing.
- Mothers of teens know why animals eat their young.
- I asked Mom if I was a gifted child … she said they certainly wouldn’t have paid for me.
- The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
- We child proofed our home three years ago and they’re still getting in!