The only attitude I trust is skepticism.
An old guy was working out in the gym when he spotted an attractive young lady.
He asked a nearby trainer, “What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?”
The trainer looked him up and down and said, “I would try the ATM in the lobby.
Thoughts On Aging
– The aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through Congress.
– You’re getting old when you’re sitting in a rocker and you can’t get it started.
– You’re getting old when you wake up with that morning-after feeling, and you didn’t do anything the night before.
– The cardiologist’s diet… if it tastes good, spit it out.
– You know you’re getting old when you stop buying green bananas.
– When you lean over to pick something up off the floor, you ask yourself if there is anything else you need to do while you are down there.