Fun Things To Do In An Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, all of you just shut UP!”
3. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
4. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
5. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
7. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: “Oh, not now, motion sickness!”
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers “through” it.
10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space.”