12 Reasons Why A Local Minister Stopped Attending Sports Events
12) Every time I went, they asked me for money.
11) The people I had to sit with didn’t seem very friendly.
10) The seats were very hard.
9) The coach never came to call on me.
8) The referee made a decision I couldn’t agree with.
7) I had to sit with some hypocrites who were only there to see what others were wearing.
6) Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
5) The band played some songs I had never heard before.
4) The games are scheduled when I want to do other things.
3) I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.
2) My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
1) Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches, anyhow.
From the book _Holy Humor_ by Cal & Rose Samra.